Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"Asron" determines the obstruction of the government of Abdul Mahdi: partisan candidates are not co

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"Asron" determines the obstruction of the government of Abdul Mahdi: partisan candidates are not co Empty "Asron" determines the obstruction of the government of Abdul Mahdi: partisan candidates are not co

Post by Rocky Tue 27 Nov 2018, 2:11 am

[size=32]
    "Asron" determines the obstruction of the government of Abdul Mahdi: partisan candidates are not competent[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

one hour ago

Shafaq News / criticized the member of the House of Representatives for the coalition of peace peace be upon Shammari insist blocs to nominate figures described by the party is incompetent to manage the security file. 
    Shammari said in an interview with the twilight news that "delay in the completion of the ministerial cabin because of the insistence of some political parties on certain names, partisan and incompetent to manage the most important file in the administration of the country." 
    The House of Representatives decided to postpone the meeting today to Tuesday next week. 
    It was scheduled to attend Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, to vote on the remainder of the ministerial lineup, but disagreements over the candidates of the Ministries of Defense and Interior prevented this. 
    The alliance of "building" led by Hadi al-Amiri and Nuri al-Maliki, the nomination of Faleh al-Fayadh to the Ministry of Interior, a nomination faced with rejection of the alliance, "reform", which combines Moqtada al-Sadr and Ammar al-Hakim and Haidar Abadi and Iyad Allawi.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 1:51 am