Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Governor of Basra criticizes the authority of border ports and considers it disruptive to foreign t

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Governor of Basra criticizes the authority of border ports and considers it disruptive to foreign t Empty Governor of Basra criticizes the authority of border ports and considers it disruptive to foreign t

Post by Rocky Sat 26 Jan 2019, 2:26 pm

Governor of Basra criticizes the authority of border ports and considers it disruptive to foreign trade

Saturday 26 January

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Governor Asaad al-Eidani criticized during an economic conference in the Chamber of Commerce the performance of the General Authority for Border Ports, and considered its actions to obstruct foreign trade through the land and sea border crossings located in the province. 

"The mechanisms and procedures applied by the Border Ports Authority may force us to close the ports located in the province in the face of traders and importers," Eidani said in a speech during a conference held by the Chamber in its headquarters. "There are many obstacles to the passage of goods through the border crossings because of imposition Unfair policies and a crippling trade exchange movement. "

The governor pointed out that "the border ports in Basra abandoned by many traders because of the measures of the Border Crossings Authority," adding that "the local government to take a decision to manage the border crossings located in the province in accordance with the decentralized system." 

It is noteworthy that the province of Basra has many border crossings, land and sea, including five active commercial ports frequented by dozens of foreign vessels per month, while the port of Safwan the only land between Iraq and Kuwait in the province, and includes the port Shalamjah land with Iran within the administrative boundaries of the Shatt The Arabs.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:19 am