Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy reveals contacts between Sadr and Ameri on the American presence

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy reveals contacts between Sadr and Ameri on the American presence Empty Deputy reveals contacts between Sadr and Ameri on the American presence

Post by Rocky Thu 07 Feb 2019, 6:05 am

Deputy reveals contacts between Sadr and Ameri on the American presence

[size=11]14:26 - 07/02/2019[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The MP for the Badr Organization Hamid al-Musawi, on Thursday, contacts between the leader of the Sadrist movement, Moqtada al-Sadr and the Secretary-General of the Badr Organization Hadi Amiri on the US presence, pointing out that the American provocations exceeded what was in the occupation.
    Al-Moussawi said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah that there were contacts and continuous communication between the Sadrist movement leader Moqtada al-Sadr and the head of the construction coalition Hadi al-Amiri on the American presence.
    Moussawi added that "following these contacts, the last meeting was held between the Al-Fatah and Sultun alliances, which led to the formation of committees."
    Moussawi pointed out that "American provocations during the past period exceeded what provocations and practices that were carried out by US forces during the period of occupation of the country after 2003." Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 06 May 2024, 11:45 pm