Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Syrian Observatory announces "valuable fishing" regarding Iraq will get East Euphrates Syrian Observ

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Syrian Observatory announces "valuable fishing" regarding Iraq will get East Euphrates Syrian Observ Empty Syrian Observatory announces "valuable fishing" regarding Iraq will get East Euphrates Syrian Observ

Post by Rocky Wed 13 Feb 2019, 1:53 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=32]Syrian Observatory announces "valuable fishing" regarding Iraq will get East Euphrates [/size]

[rtl]59 views[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[rtl]Direction / Continue[/rtl]

[rtl]The director of the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, Rami Abdul Rahman, stressed that there is a valuable barrier that will be in the possession of the international coalition and the "Syrian Democratic Forces" after controlling the pockets of "Dahesh" east of the Euphrates.[/rtl]

[rtl]"About 40 tons of gold are in Zaad's possession," Abdul Rahman said in a press statement. "They were stolen from Iraq and Syria and collected from all areas of terrorist gang control."[/rtl]

[rtl]He added that "part of the gold was refined in the Turkish territory and was returned to Syria," noting that "we are talking about wealth match the wealth of countries all we fear that these funds go to the International Coalition and not return to the Syrian people and the Iraqi or the coalition to cover up the matter."[/rtl]

[rtl]"The reason for the lack of intensive bombing in the region is not only the presence of first-rank leaders wanted by the alliance, but to prevent the destruction of the golden wealth held by terrorists," he said.[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 1:21 am