Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Mutlaq Front reveals corruption of the government "did not get previously"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Mutlaq Front reveals corruption of the government "did not get previously" Empty Mutlaq Front reveals corruption of the government "did not get previously"

Post by Rocky Tue 26 Feb 2019, 1:46 am

[size=32]
    Mutlaq Front reveals corruption of the government "did not get previously"[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

15 hours ago

The Iraqi Front for National Dialogue, led by Saleh al-Mutlaq, on Monday revealed corruption in the government of Adel Abdul Mahdi, did not get through previous governments.
    "The leader of the Front Haider Mulla told the news that" Abdul Mahdi has undergone since the formation of his government to some political parties by accepting candidates for some ministries, "noting that" this submission sent a negative message to citizens and political parties on the government's determination to fight corruption. "
    Al-Mulla said that "there are political parties, specifically some armed parties, which have had representatives in the government, has worked during the past period to encroach on public money, has not seen any government from previous governments since 2003," stressing that "all this because of Abdul Mahdi subjected to the will Some political parties. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 1:03 am