Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

learn about the new mechanisms to grant Iraqi citizenship

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

learn about the new mechanisms to grant Iraqi citizenship Empty learn about the new mechanisms to grant Iraqi citizenship

Post by Rocky Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:27 am

[size=32]
    learn about the new mechanisms to grant Iraqi citizenship[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

2 hours ago

The head of the "national approach" bloc in the Iraqi parliament Ammar Tohma, said that the draft amendment to the Nationality Law included gaps "lead to demographic change" and granting citizenship to people "hostile to Iraq." 
    In a recent interview with Twaf News, Tomeh said: " 
    The draft law is considered to be a child born outside of Iraq and has an Iraqi nationality if he chooses it within one year of reaching the age of majority. This opens the door to the opportunity to grant unknowns and knowledge of their origins and intellectual orientations to obtain Iraqi citizenship. 
    2. The nationality of a person born in Iraq from a non-Iraqi father or mother shall be granted without specifying the period of residence of the applicant for at least ten years. The parents shall be residents for a period of not less than fifteen years, known for their good conduct and reputation, and not convicted of a felony or misdemeanor With honor, none of whom was in a state of hostility with Iraq.
    3. The project shall grant the Minister of Interior the right to accept the naturalization of a non-Iraqi and if he has not legally established in Iraq if he has been forcibly abandoned and resided for a period of one year and this action is dangerous to change the demographic of the Iraqi people. 
    4. The project shall grant citizenship to a non-Iraqi who is married to an Iraqi woman if he has lived for two years in Iraq and this is a short period and must be restricted by his residence for at least fifteen continuous years.

Keywords: 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:23 am