Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Al-Abadi coalition attacking the government of Abdul-Mahdi: governments of quotas much better than t

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Abadi coalition attacking the government of Abdul-Mahdi: governments of quotas much better than t Empty Al-Abadi coalition attacking the government of Abdul-Mahdi: governments of quotas much better than t

Post by Rocky Tue 30 Apr 2019, 5:42 am

Al-Abadi coalition attacking the government of Abdul-Mahdi: governments of quotas much better than them

10:50 - 30/04/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / .. Baghdad 
    attacked a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , headed by Haider al - Abadi, on Tuesday, the government of Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , adding that government quotas are much better. 
    The spokesman for the coalition MP Falah al-Khafaji said in a statement to the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that "the governments of the quota is much better than the current government for several reasons," noting that "the government pledged during the receipt of the termination of the management of file positions in agencies, as well as the resolution of corruption files and this has not happened so far "He said. 
    Al-Khafaji added that "the managers and agents of ministries were excluded in 2016 to return to their posts by Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ," noting that "Abdul-Mahdi returned a number of directors and agents who have cases and files with the Integrity Commission." 
    It is said that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]President Haidar al-Abadi has stepped up criticism of the current government during the last period, in conjunction with news of talks about Abadi's efforts to return to the post of prime minister. Ending / 25 h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Al-Abadi coalition attacking the government of Abdul-Mahdi: governments of quotas much better than t Empty Re: Al-Abadi coalition attacking the government of Abdul-Mahdi: governments of quotas much better than t

Post by wciappetta Tue 30 Apr 2019, 8:16 am

It's coming...you can see it

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Al-Abadi coalition attacking the government of Abdul-Mahdi: governments of quotas much better than t Empty Re: Al-Abadi coalition attacking the government of Abdul-Mahdi: governments of quotas much better than t

Post by weslin3 Tue 30 Apr 2019, 11:35 am

Mahdi is the hold up???
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta Tue 30 Apr 2019, 2:36 pm

It looks like he part of it...Trump won't meet with him because of his indecision on Iran sanctions so I think that's a clue. Abadi appears to be coming to the forefront in a forceful manner, he was liked by Trump, it's just interesting. I'll bet he soon takes over if Mahdi doesn't complete this gov this week. To me it doesn't matter gets it done, as long as it gets done. One thing we do know is that the lack of completion of the gov is holding up the reconstruction money and If I'm an Iraqi I wouldn't be too fond of that.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Tue 30 Apr 2019, 4:59 pm

Right! Just get r'done...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 6:46 am