Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi VP arrives in Kuwait for 25th Arab summit

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi VP arrives in Kuwait for 25th Arab summit Empty Iraqi VP arrives in Kuwait for 25th Arab summit

Post by Rocky Mon 24 Mar 2014, 2:26 pm

Iraqi VP arrives in Kuwait for 25th Arab summit

03/24/2014

His Highness the Amir Sheikh Sabah Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah received, Monday, Iraqi Vice-President Khudhair Al-Khuzaee and an official delegation accompanying him to participate in the 25th Arab summit, due tomorrow.
    Upon arrival at Kuwait International Airport, Al-Khuzaee was received by His Highness the Crown Prince Sheikh Nawaf Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah, National Assembly Speaker Marzouq Ali Al-Ghanim, deputy head of the National Guard Sheikh Mishal Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah, His Highness the Prime Minister Sheikh Jaber Mubarak Al-Hamad Al-Sabah, Arab League Secretary General Nabil Al-Araby, First Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Sheikh Sabah Khaled Al-Hamad Al-Sabah, Deputy Amiri Diwan Minister Sheikh Ali Jarrah Al-Sabah, Ministers, and senior commanders of the Army, Police and National Guard. (end)

http://www.kuna.net.kw/ArticleDetails.aspx?id=2368261&Language=en

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 12:41 am