Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Integrity: Aborting an attempt to smuggle materials banned from imports

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Integrity: Aborting an attempt to smuggle materials banned from imports Empty Integrity: Aborting an attempt to smuggle materials banned from imports

Post by Rocky Thu 30 May 2019, 5:56 am

Integrity: Aborting an attempt to smuggle materials banned from imports

11:10 - 30/05/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad .. 
    The Directorate of the investigation of Basra in the Integrity Commission, on Thursday, to thwart an attempt to smuggle palm trees prohibited from import, indicating that the beans were loaded on board a ship coming from an Arab country. 
    In a statement received by Al-Maaloumah, the agency said that a team of the Basra Investigation Directorate, after investigating and collecting information and monitoring the arrival of the shipment to the vessel, seized the material that had been emptied in the truck belonging to one of the accused, The introduction of the parasites as plastic decorative trees in collusion with the disclosure committee. " 
    She added that "a record of the seizure of the assets of the accused and seized in the process, which was carried out under a warrant of judicial control, and presented with the accused to the competent investigating judge; to take appropriate legal action."
    The Directorate announced on the ninth of this month that it was able to control the assistant director of Garmek Safwan Frontier and two members of the disclosure committee; to pass them non-fundamental transactions; to import appetizers and juices for the benefit of a civil company. Ending / 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 06 May 2024, 11:55 pm