Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Tehran announces the extension of a railway between Iraq and Iran

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Tehran announces the extension of a railway between Iraq and Iran Empty Tehran announces the extension of a railway between Iraq and Iran

Post by Rocky Mon 01 Jul 2019, 2:19 pm

Tehran announces the extension of a railway between Iraq and Iran

12:35 - 01/07/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Iran's Minister of Roads and Urban Development Khairullah Khadmi said on Monday that the project to build a skyscraper between Shalamja in southwestern Iran and Basra in southern [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] would begin in the coming months.
    Khaddami said in a statement that "good steps have been taken in the field of starting the implementation of the railway project between the two countries following the recent visit of President Hassan Rowhani to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ."
    He added that "a memorandum of understanding has been signed between the two countries on the project of extending the Shalmaj-Basra railway, which is 32 kilometers long," referring to "the willingness of the Iranian side to extend the railway line in Iraqi territory waiting to give the necessary land for the construction of the workshop."
    "Iran has accepted the cost of completing this project pending the granting of a piece of land to the Iranian company for construction of the workshop," Khademi said. Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 2:50 am