Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Parliament divided into two fronts on the abolition of the offices of inspectors

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Parliament divided into two fronts on the abolition of the offices of inspectors Empty Deputy: Parliament divided into two fronts on the abolition of the offices of inspectors

Post by Rocky Wed 25 Sep 2019, 3:25 am

Deputy: Parliament divided into two fronts on the abolition of the offices of inspectors

11:10 - 25/09/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    MP Sairoun Alliance Riad Masoudi, on Wednesday, that the Council is divided into two fronts on the abolition of the offices of general inspectors, indicating that the House of Representatives with the dissolution and control of regulatory agencies and assign responsibility to the judicial authorities and the Commission on Integrity.
    Masoudi said in a statement to the information, that "the House of Representatives is divided into two parts between the supporter of the dissolution of the offices of general inspectors and refusing," pointing out that "these offices did not play their real oversight role towards corruption cases that reached thousands within ministries."
    He added, "The termination and aggravation of regulatory agencies and confined to one or two sides will curb corruption," stressing that "the next sessions will see the cancellation of the decision of the coalition authority on the formation of offices of general inspectors." Finished / 25 h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 06 May 2024, 9:22 am