Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for others: There are those who pay Abdul Mahdi not to resign

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy for others: There are those who pay Abdul Mahdi not to resign       Empty Deputy for others: There are those who pay Abdul Mahdi not to resign

Post by Rocky Thu 31 Oct 2019, 6:55 am

Deputy for others: There are those who pay Abdul Mahdi not to resign      

10:31 - 31/10/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    MP Sairon Burhan al-Maamouri, a coalition member, said Thursday that there are those who are pushing Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] not to resign from his post, returned "dangerous."
    He said in a statement reported by the newspaper "Asharq Al-Awsat" and saw him / information /, that "the removal of the prime minister by constitutional means, through the dome of parliament, will not be only review the evidence ... In this context, the evidence is available, especially as there are large numbers of martyrs have fallen During the demonstrations, this alone is enough to convict him, because bloodshed is an unforgivable issue. ”
    He added that "the other side of the resignation is to submit his resignation to the President of the Republic, a natural consequence of the mass movement in Baghdad and the central and southern provinces, which will provide sufficient pressure to resign."
    "Some people are still pushing Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] not to resign, which is dangerous, because we cannot compromise on the blood that has flowed, which requires him to appreciate the country's best interests himself," he said. Done / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 06 May 2024, 8:47 am