Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy Fatah: We do not have any security agreement with us and the decision to withdraw troops is i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy Fatah: We do not have any security agreement with us and the decision to withdraw troops is i Empty Deputy Fatah: We do not have any security agreement with us and the decision to withdraw troops is i

Post by Rocky Sat 18 Jan 2020, 1:46 am

Deputy Fatah: We do not have any security agreement with us and the decision to withdraw troops is irreversible

08:40 - 18/01/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad .. The
    deputy of the Al-Fateh Hamed al-Moussawi coalition confirmed on Saturday that there is no official agreement between the Iraqi and American sides regarding the deployment of American forces in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , indicating that the parliament’s decision to withdraw foreign forces from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] final and irreversible.
    Mousawi said in a statement to the "information" that "the parliament's decision to withdraw all foreign forces from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is final and absolutely irreversible and is a historical and national decision," noting that " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] not linked to any security agreement with the United States of America, where the last agreement was to withdraw [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ended in 2011 and ended. "
    He explained, "The House of Representatives did not approve the strategic framework agreement with America, as it required granting immunity to American coaches, which was rejected in Parliament and the promise to vote on it."
    He pointed out that "the American presence came in the wake of two letters from former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and Haider al-Abadi to the Security Council after [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] invaded Iraqi territories demanding assistance and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] have been diverted from support to anti-Iraq." Finished / 25 d

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 8:22 am