Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A religious authority declares its readiness to intervene to extinguish discord

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A religious authority declares its readiness to intervene to extinguish discord Empty A religious authority declares its readiness to intervene to extinguish discord

Post by Rocky Tue 04 Feb 2020, 2:18 am

[size=36]A religious authority declares its readiness to intervene to extinguish discord[/size]

Political | 10:00 - 04/02/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BAGHDAD - Mawazine News
    Religious authority, jurist Sheikh Qasim Al-Ta’i, announced on Tuesday his willingness to intervene between the parties involved to extinguish this sedition.
    Al-Taei said, in a statement received by Mawazine News, that "resorting to the use of violence and putting the segments of Iraqi society in confrontation with each other, will lead Iraq to severe consequences and will enter it into multiple scenarios that will lead to its weakening."
    He added, "The Iraqi scene requires all leaders of society, if they are at the level of religious references, cultural and scientific elites, and tribal sheikhs to intervene and prevail over the language of reason and wisdom and try to extinguish the sedition that looms horizon."
    Al-Taei expressed his willingness to "intervene between the parties involved to put an end to this sedition." Ended 29 / A 43

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A religious authority declares its readiness to intervene to extinguish discord Empty Religious authority shows willingness to intervene to extinguish sedition in Iraq

Post by Rocky Tue 04 Feb 2020, 2:53 am

[size=35][size=35]Religious authority shows willingness to intervene to extinguish sedition in Iraq[/size]

Policy

2020-02-04 | 02:40
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Source:

[size=18]On Tuesday, the religious authority Qasim Al-Ta’i expressed his willingness to intervene to put an end to the strife in Iraq, noting that resorting to the use of violence will lead Iraq to serious consequences.

Al-Taei said in a statement received by Alsumaria News, a copy of it, "All political and social parties must show wisdom and prevail over the language of reason by dealing with the demands of the demonstrators," noting that "resorting to the use of violence and putting the segments of Iraqi society in a confrontation with each other, will lead [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to Dangerous consequences will introduce him to multiple scenarios that will weaken him. "

He added, "The Iraqi scene requires all community leaders, if they are at the level of religious references, cultural and scientific elites, and tribal sheikhs to intervene and prevail over the language of reason and wisdom and try to extinguish the sedition looming on the horizon," expressing his willingness to "intervene between the parties involved in order to extinguish this sedition." .

[/size]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 2:54 am