Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Warnings .. The option to dissolve Parliament will allow the government to take decisions in its fav

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Warnings .. The option to dissolve Parliament will allow the government to take decisions in its fav Empty Warnings .. The option to dissolve Parliament will allow the government to take decisions in its fav

Post by Rocky Mon 08 Mar 2021, 8:04 am

Warnings .. The option to dissolve Parliament will allow the government to take decisions in its favor and major corruption deals

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Political analyst Sabah Al-Taie said that the option to dissolve the parliament advocated by some political parties would be tantamount to giving the government freedom to play with the people's capabilities and take steps in their favor, as well as major corruption deals .

Al-Tai said that "some political parties have plans that they seek to pass, and they may be in agreement with some officials in the executive authority ."

He added, "Parliament, despite its neglect of many events and waste of public money, but it may sometimes be a stumbling block in the face of corruption, and therefore whoever tries to dissolve it is seeking plans that are not in the interest of Iraq and its people ."

And that "the dissolution of parliament will make the government free to make decisions, especially since the people did not feel any development or benefit from it, after the economic blockade imposed by raising the exchange rate of the dollar, and it is possible that the parliament’s dissolution will be a gateway to the implementation of American deals with Iraqi hands."  

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 12:32 am