Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

AL-KAZEMI GIVES AL-MUTHANNA 30 BILLION DINARS TO CREATE NEW PROJECTS

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

AL-KAZEMI GIVES AL-MUTHANNA 30 BILLION DINARS TO CREATE NEW PROJECTS Empty AL-KAZEMI GIVES AL-MUTHANNA 30 BILLION DINARS TO CREATE NEW PROJECTS

Post by Rocky Mon 17 May 2021, 7:07 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Iraq

[size=38]AL-KAZEMI GIVES AL-MUTHANNA 30 BILLION DINARS TO CREATE NEW PROJECTS[/size]

Monday, May 17, 2021 1:06 PM

The governor of Al-Muthanna, Ahmed Manafi Judeh, announced today, Monday, the approval of the Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, to grant the governorate 30 billion dinars to create new projects.
    Judeh said, in a special statement to the "National News Center", that "Al-Kazemi has allocated 30 billion dinars to the governorate in addition to the governorate's budget, in order to establish new projects in the province."
    He added, "The additional sums are among the allocations of the Council of Ministers," stressing that "the funds will be spent during the coming days to the province."
    He pointed out that "the government will prepare new projects compatible with these financial allocations."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 3:18 am