Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq separates from the Middle East in Biden's invitation to a global summit on democracy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Summit - Iraq separates from the Middle East in Biden's invitation to a global summit on democracy Empty Iraq separates from the Middle East in Biden's invitation to a global summit on democracy

Post by Rocky Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:21 am

Iraq separates from the Middle East in Biden's invitation to a global summit on democracy

•  Time: 11/24/2021 08:00:14

•  Reading: 2,275 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Political: Al Furat News} US President Joe Biden has invited the leaders of about 110 countries to participate in a virtual summit on democracy that he intends to organize next December.
    And the summit, which will be held on the ninth and tenth of next month, was not invited by any of the Arab countries traditionally allies of the United States, such as Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Qatar and the UAE.
    A list published by the US State Department on Tuesday included only two countries from the Middle East, "Iraq" and Israel.
    Biden did not invite China, the main rival of the United States, to this summit, unlike what he did with Taiwan, in a move that would anger Beijing.
    In addition to the Western allies of the United States, the list included especially countries such as India and Pakistan, but in return it was absent from Turkey, a member of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization.
    By contrast, Biden has invited Brazil to the summit, even though the giant Latin American country is led by a controversial hard-right president, Jair Bolsonaro.
    From Europe, the list of invited countries included Poland, which the European Union accuses of not respecting the rule of law, but in return it was devoid of Hungary, which is led by a controversial Prime Minister, Viktor Orban.
    As for the brown continent, the list of invited countries included South Africa, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Nigeria and Niger.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:28 am