Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran appreciates Baghdad's "good offices" regarding relations with Saudi Arabia, and will send a min

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran appreciates Baghdad's "good offices" regarding relations with Saudi Arabia, and will send a min Empty Iran appreciates Baghdad's "good offices" regarding relations with Saudi Arabia, and will send a min

Post by Rocky Fri 24 Dec 2021, 5:54 am

Iran appreciates Baghdad's "good offices" regarding relations with Saudi Arabia, and will send a minister to it next week

•  Time: 12/24/2021 10:35:06

•  Reading: 897 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Political: Al Furat News} Iranian Foreign Minister Hossein Amir Abdollahian referred to his talks with Foreign Minister Fouad Hussein in Tehran yesterday, Thursday, describing the relations between the two countries as strong, active and vital in all fields.
    And Amir Abdollahian wrote in his blog on “Instagram” Thursday evening: I had with my Iraqi counterpart, Mr. Fuad Hussein, today, Thursday, a joint press conference, during which I explained the details of the talks that took place between us.
    He added, "The relations between Iran and Iraq are strong, effective and rooted, and the number of tourists between the two countries has exceeded 4 million people annually, which is a unique number. In total, the two countries have good and strategic relations in all fields."
    He added: The Minister of Roads and Urban Reconstruction will visit Baghdad next week, and we are determined to implement the Shalamcheh-Basra railway project as soon as possible. .
    He pointed out that talks were held on canceling entry visas between the two countries in general, stressing that Iran had taken preliminary steps on this issue.
    He added: Thanks to the efforts of Hussein and Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi, we will participate in the next round of negotiations with Saudi Arabia in Baghdad.
    He commended the good offices of the Iraqi government to remove misunderstandings and return relations between Iran and Saudi Arabia to their normal state.
    He noted that he held talks with his Iraqi counterpart on the Afghan issue and the latest developments in the fight against ISIS and terrorists in Iraq and Syria, as well as the nuclear negotiations in Vienna.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:50 am