Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Saadi: The Features Of The Largest Bloc Will Become Clear During The First Parliament Session

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Saadi: The Features Of The Largest Bloc Will Become Clear During The First Parliament Session Empty Al-Saadi: The Features Of The Largest Bloc Will Become Clear During The First Parliament Session

Post by Rocky Fri 07 Jan 2022, 6:30 am

[size=38]Al-Saadi: The Features Of The Largest Bloc Will Become Clear During The First Parliament Session
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 01/07/2022 | 7:59 AM
    [/size]

Information / Baghdad...
    The political analyst, Muhammad Karim Al-Saadi, said that the features of the largest bloc will become clear during the first parliament session, pointing out that the differences still exist and the understandings are also in order to reach common points between the political blocs.
    Al-Saadi told Al-Maalouma, "The political movements between the framework and the current have not yet matured, despite the assertion of some parties that the first session of Parliament will witness the birth of the largest Shiite bloc."
    He added, "The facts on the ground differ a lot, and it is likely that there will be no agreement on a specific formula between the largest poles of the political process, as it is likely that the first session will be the decisive factor for the emergence of the largest bloc."
    He stated that “the presidency of the parliament will provoke a sharp dispute between the various parties, especially the Sunni House, despite the announcement of understandings between progress and determination, but each of them has its own candidates for this position, in addition to the fact that one of the poles seeks to renew the mandate of one of the parties of the three presidencies, which is rejected by most of the blocs. political.” finished 25

Current date/time is Mon 06 May 2024, 11:43 pm