Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Al-Salami: I Filed A Complaint Against The Minister Of Finance And The Governor Of The Central Bank

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Salami: I Filed A Complaint Against The Minister Of Finance And The Governor Of The Central Bank  Empty Al-Salami: I Filed A Complaint Against The Minister Of Finance And The Governor Of The Central Bank

Post by Rocky Tue 01 Mar 2022, 5:37 am

Al-Salami: I Filed A Complaint Against The Minister Of Finance And The Governor Of The Central Bank Because Of Corruption And Currency Smuggling
    01/03/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News/ Independent MP Hadi Al-Salami confirmed, today, Tuesday, that he had filed a complaint against the Minister of Finance and the Governor of the Central Bank because of corruption and currency smuggling.
    Al-Salami said in an interview with Earth News that "the general budget includes Article 16 fourth, which stipulates that the Council of Ministers automate the tax and customs system and import licenses and link all units subject to tax and customs to an electronic system as soon as this law is approved and collect customs duties for imported goods on the basis of the currency sold. He stressed that “the differences must be settled after entering the imported goods and audited by the concerned authorities.”
    Al-Salami added that “automation means (linking digital technology and information and linking the tax and customs system with the Central Bank to prevent currency smuggling and to limit tax issues and customs accounting so that there is no smuggling of currency and forged invoices).”
    Al-Salami pointed out that “this law and this mechanism was not adhered to by the Minister of Finance and was not applied by the Governor of the Central Bank, and this matter led to the waste of public money, corruption and currency smuggling, and the only affected is the Iraqi people.”
    Al-Salami added, "After that, I submitted a complaint to the Public Prosecutor against the Minister of Finance and the Governor of the Central Bank, due to the waste of public money, corruption and currency smuggling, which led to a rise in food prices, an increase in medicine prices and the cost of living, thus causing great damage to the people."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Al-Salami: I Filed A Complaint Against The Minister Of Finance And The Governor Of The Central Bank  Empty Re: Al-Salami: I Filed A Complaint Against The Minister Of Finance And The Governor Of The Central Bank

Post by wciappetta Tue 01 Mar 2022, 8:20 am

I find the timing of this complaint interesting considering that both the CBI gov and finance minister are now on the record for not adjusting the exchange rate though the New Parliament is highly favorable to changing it. I do not think this is coincidence. I think the two will be replaced.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible

chouchou and Rocky like this post

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Salami: I Filed A Complaint Against The Minister Of Finance And The Governor Of The Central Bank  Empty Re: Al-Salami: I Filed A Complaint Against The Minister Of Finance And The Governor Of The Central Bank

Post by Rocky Tue 01 Mar 2022, 9:09 am

thanks Ward, I wonder who holds the real power on rate change if they can replace and put in whoever they want
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta Tue 01 Mar 2022, 11:22 am

Well after the PM is named the cabinet soon after gets presented. I'm certain the Sadr alliance which is currently gathering members into the fold seeking a bulletproof 220 membership, so most of those cabinet members are more than likely already decided. The parliament in the end votes on the presented cabinet.

We already watched Sadr wield political power in summoning the CBI and finance minister to the new parliament and it happened quickly. Sadr has the ability to strongly suggest appointments especially if the new PM wants the position. We seem to have a political class that wants an exchange rate change to enhance the publics buying power. Going back to the US State dept who hatched a plan of introducing the new currency also planned on restoring the value to somewhere above $3.00.

The US still has a strong position in the IMF and world bank. We know a revalue plan would be conducted with IMF guidance and a willing Iraqi political class. I think we have that now and not to forget the retirement of the last vestiges of UN Chapter VII. Once the gov is presented I think a chain reaction will proceed. 

Iran of course has factored into the mix with their foot dragging through proxies, but it's not like in the past, they've lost control, kind of like a tug of war and now your feet are slipping.  The Ukraine issue being what it is and since Russian oil is being cut off I believe the US and Europe would love to have the added Iranian oil in the market; why Biden won't open Americans spickets is plain nuts but I digress. Having Iran back in the Nuke agreement allows sanction removal from Iran and with the current geopolitical situation I'm sure concessions will be granted thus Iran doesn't have to rely on shell companies pilfering Iraqi wealth through the currency auctions, not that we have to wait for that mind you. Done Rambling.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible

chouchou and Rocky like this post

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Post by Rocky Tue 01 Mar 2022, 1:25 pm

wciappetta wrote:Well after the PM is named the cabinet soon after gets presented. I'm certain the Sadr alliance which is currently gathering members into the fold seeking a bulletproof 220 membership, so most of those cabinet members are more than likely already decided. The parliament in the end votes on the presented cabinet.

We already watched Sadr wield political power in summoning the CBI and finance minister to the new parliament and it happened quickly. Sadr has the ability to strongly suggest appointments especially if the new PM wants the position. We seem to have a political class that wants an exchange rate change to enhance the publics buying power. Going back to the US State dept who hatched a plan of introducing the new currency also planned on restoring the value to somewhere above $3.00.

The US still has a strong position in the IMF and world bank. We know a revalue plan would be conducted with IMF guidance and a willing Iraqi political class. I think we have that now and not to forget the retirement of the last vestiges of UN Chapter VII. Once the gov is presented I think a chain reaction will proceed. 

Iran of course has factored into the mix with their foot dragging through proxies, but it's not like in the past, they've lost control, kind of like a tug of war and now your feet are slipping.  The Ukraine issue being what it is and since Russian oil is being cut off I believe the US and Europe would love to have the added Iranian oil in the market; why Biden won't open Americans spickets is plain nuts but I digress. Having Iran back in the Nuke agreement allows sanction removal from Iran and with the current geopolitical situation I'm sure concessions will be granted thus Iran doesn't have to rely on shell companies pilfering Iraqi wealth through the currency auctions, not that we have to wait for that mind you. Done Rambling.
    come on government, I want my money

chouchou and wciappetta like this post

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 3:19 am