Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Demands To Cut The Salaries Of Members Who Are Absent From Attending Regular Sessions

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Demands To Cut The Salaries Of Members Who Are Absent From Attending Regular Sessions Empty Parliamentary Demands To Cut The Salaries Of Members Who Are Absent From Attending Regular Sessions

Post by Rocky Mon 09 May 2022, 6:51 am

[size=38]Parliamentary Demands To Cut The Salaries Of Members Who Are Absent From Attending Regular Sessions
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 05/09/2022 | 1:46 PM
    [/size]

Baghdad..
    The representative of the extension Nidaa Al-Kuraiti movement demanded, on Monday, the Presidency of the House of Representatives to take stricter measures to cut off part of the salary of the representative who is absent from the upcoming regular parliamentary sessions, while indicating that many MPs did not practice any parliamentary activity during the last period .
    said in a statement to "Al-Maalouma", that her bloc "demanded the Presidency of the Council to take more stringent measures to reduce the phenomenon of frequent absences," noting that "the House of Representatives' rules of procedure stipulate a warning to the deputy." He is absent, and then his name is published in the Official Gazette, after which he deducts an amount from his monthly salary.
    She explained that "the deputy's failure to attend the regular session without a legitimate excuse is considered absenteeism, and he must activate the decision to cut salaries and publish his name in the Official Gazette."
    The Presidency of the House of Representatives announced the extension of the first legislative term / the first legislative year / the fifth electoral cycle, for one month; Based on the provisions of Article 58/Second of the Constitution, in order to complete a number of legislation, tasks and constitutional entitlements. finished/ 25 h

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:20 am