Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Government Media Cell: Border crossings seized (1,789) violations during the first half of 2022

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Government Media Cell: Border crossings seized (1,789) violations during the first half of 2022 Empty Government Media Cell: Border crossings seized (1,789) violations during the first half of 2022

Post by Rocky Mon 25 Jul 2022, 4:56 am

[size=45]Government Media Cell: Border crossings seized (1,789) violations during the first half of 2022
    1 minute ago[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Government Media Cell announced the total activities of the Border Ports Authority / Research and Investigation Department, and the violations that were seized at the various border crossings, for the period from January 1 to the end of June, 2022, which amounted to (1789) violations.
    The violations fell under multiple headings, as the total number of customs cases referred by the commission to the judiciary amounted to (880) under the headings (changing the description of the goods, smuggling wheels, forgery, transactions incomplete legal procedures), as well as the violations discovered by the commission’s headquarters and private (703). ) Violation, and reports of joint activities with departments operating at border crossings (52) under the name of destroying materials and reissuing goods.
    The cell indicates that the statistic also included the arrest of (88) people wanted by the judiciary, and the thwarting of (6) attempts to smuggle money, in addition to the arrest of (41) drug smuggling attempts, and the arrest of its holders, in addition to the arrest of (19) cases of deportees. .
    The Government Media Cell confirms that all violations have been taken against them and the necessary legal measures have been taken, and they have been referred to the judicial authorities in accordance with fundamental records.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 12:51 am