Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"A Shameless Triad" .. Al-Sadr's Minister attacks the tire and sends a message to Iran

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sadr - "A Shameless Triad" .. Al-Sadr's Minister attacks the tire and sends a message to Iran Empty "A Shameless Triad" .. Al-Sadr's Minister attacks the tire and sends a message to Iran

Post by Rocky Wed Aug 31, 2022 5:49 am

[size=35][size=35]"A Shameless Triad" .. Al-Sadr's Minister attacks the tire and sends a message to Iran[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Policy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2022-08-31 | 03:14
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Source:

Today, Wednesday, Saleh Muhammad al-Iraqi, known as Minister al-Sadr, attacked the coordination framework because of his positions, as he put it, while sending a message to Iran.

Al-Iraqi said in a statement received by[url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/3172698065/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%88%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A9 %D9%86%D9%8A%D9%88%D8%B2/ar/]Alsumaria news[/url]“I was not surprised, not for the blink of an eye, by the positions of (the insolent coordinating framework) or by its (insolent militias) when they brazenly announce, uniting the entire people and its reference and sects, that they are proceeding with the convening of Parliament to form their (insolent government) and the blood of (executed people) is still treacherous from the peaceful demonstrators and the bullets of their militias. The filth did not dry out, as if the slain was a terrorist or a Zionist and had nothing to do with the (sect) or to the (homeland).”

And he continued, "Yes, that is rudeness beyond rudeness. They have no religion, no morals, and they do not have a little (honor of adversity). What a (shameless trinity) that does not know the meaning of reform, revolution, peace, or people's suffering at all."

The Minister of Al-Sadr added, "This group adored corruption, money and vice, and fed on them like an animal that fed on virgins, so it is no longer even fit for consumption."

And he added, "I fell in love with corruption, from which it nourishes and grows, and did not try, not even once, to uncover a single file of corruption, as if they were infallible!!"
    [rtl]Related Articles[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [ltr]02:51 | 2022-08-16[/ltr][/rtl]

He went on to say, "They not only love corruption, but they hate reform and reformers, and they dance for their (martyrs) once and for their (withdrawal) from Parliament once and from the demonstrations again, as if the martyrs and those who withdrew from a nationality that is not Iraqi and from a minority that does not have millions of lovers and belongings in this country. .

Al-Iraqi continued his speech, saying: "It is insolence, gentlemen. It is the struggle of existence, their presence in power and the despicable corrupt clique whose demise has come."

And he added, "And you know that I did not and will not hesitate to write this article, because even though it is severe or some consider it outside the contexts of politics, it is the bitter truth that the speakers must utter and the diabolical invoke it, otherwise the silent is a mute devil who does not love the homeland."

He explained, "

And the Minister of the Leader concluded, saying: “This is my call to the neighbour[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]...to rein in her camel in Iraq, or else there will be no regrets."

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:22 am