Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Electricity warns of a decrease in processing hours due to maintenance work inside Iran

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

warns - Electricity warns of a decrease in processing hours due to maintenance work inside Iran Empty Electricity warns of a decrease in processing hours due to maintenance work inside Iran

Post by Rocky Mon 10 Oct 2022, 5:27 am

Electricity warns of a decrease in processing hours due to maintenance work inside Iran

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The Ministry of Electricity announced, on Sunday, that the system will lose 2,500 megawatts of energy produced due to programmed maintenance of gas pipelines inside Iranian territory from the tenth to the fifteenth of October.
    The ministry said in a statement, "We draw the citizens' attention and note to them, and for reasons beyond the ministry's control, that, according to the Iranian side's request, to carry out necessary and programmed maintenance work for the gas pipeline network in the central region and inside their lands, (for the period from October 10-15, 2022), which will cause a loss of capacity. Generating capacity of about 2500 megawatts throughout the national system, due to the cessation of pumping the supplied gas, which in turn will determine the energies produced from electricity and will affect a small part on the hours of supplying citizens with electricity in Baghdad and the central regions for the period referred to above.

403 views
    Added 10/09/2022 - 7:03 PM
    Update 10/10/2022 - 11:26 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 06 May 2024, 11:37 am