Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq discusses with Turkey strengthening economic and trade cooperation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq discusses with Turkey strengthening economic and trade cooperation Empty Iraq discusses with Turkey strengthening economic and trade cooperation

Post by Rocky Tue 25 Oct 2022, 6:49 am

[size=35][size=35]Iraq discusses with Turkey strengthening economic and trade cooperation[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Policy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2022-10-25 | 05:29
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Alsumaria News - The policy

of the President of the Republic, Abdul Latif Rashid, with the Turkish Ambassador to Iraq, Ali Riza Konai, today, Tuesday, to strengthen the bonds of economic and trade cooperation between the two countries.

And the media office of the President of the Republic said in a statement received by Alsumaria News, that "Rasheed received, today, Tuesday, at Al-Salam Palace in Baghdad, the Turkish ambassador to Iraq, Ali Reza Konay."

He added, "At the beginning of the meeting, the ambassador conveyed the congratulations of Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan to Abdul Latif Rashid on his election as President of the Republic, and his wishes for success in his work."

The statement indicated that "the meeting discussed bilateral relations between the two neighboring countries," noting that "Rasheed stressed the importance of consolidating the bonds of economic and trade cooperation and other fields in order to enhance joint relations and for the mutual benefit of the two friendly countries and peoples and achieve common security and stability."

For his part, Ambassador Alireza Konai affirmed his country's support for the security and stability of Iraq, and the desire to strengthen and develop bilateral relations in areas of common interest and to achieve the aspirations of the two countries and peoples.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 3:16 am