Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Aware / Expert: There is no concern about the stability of the dinar, with the large reserves of the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Aware / Expert: There is no concern about the stability of the dinar, with the large reserves of the Empty Aware / Expert: There is no concern about the stability of the dinar, with the large reserves of the

Post by Rocky Sun 01 Jan 2023, 5:27 am

[size=32]Aware / Expert: There is no concern about the stability of the dinar, with the large reserves of the dollar and gold[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 11views

Conscious / Baghdad / follow-up
    The economic expert, Abdul Hassan Al-Shammari, confirmed that there is no concern about the stability of the local currency, with the large reserves of dollars and gold.
    Al-Shammari said in a statement to him, which was followed by (Iraqi Media News Agency / INA), that what happened during the last period in terms of the rise in the dollar against the local currency was caused by the lack of supply of it and the increase in demand for it.
    Al-Shammari added that external factors stand behind this rise, including Iraq's payment of dues to Iran in the national currency, which is around 3-5 trillion dinars.
    He explained that these sums were pumped into the Iraqi market in one way or another to buy dollars in light of Iran's need for foreign currency more than the Iraqi dinar to revitalize its tired economic situation.
    Al-Shammari stressed that with these factors, in addition to others, there is no fear or concern for the Iraqi dinar, in light of the presence of large reserves of dollars and gold, in addition to the continuous flow of foreign currency from the export of oil in particular.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 3:12 am