Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A demonstration by port employees in Basra, and these are their demands (photos)

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Basra - A demonstration by port employees in Basra, and these are their demands (photos) Empty A demonstration by port employees in Basra, and these are their demands (photos)

Post by Rocky Wed 25 Jan 2023, 4:03 am

[size=35][size=35]A demonstration by port employees in Basra, and these are their demands (photos)[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Sweeteners

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2023-01-25 | 02:51
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Alsumaria News - Local

Hundreds of employees of the General Company for Iraqi Ports demonstrated today, Wednesday, in front of the company's headquarters in Al-Maqil in the center of Basra Governorate, while they demanded their financial entitlements and the allocation of plots of land for housing.

In an interview with "[url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/133473/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%88%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A9 %D9%86%D9%8A%D9%88%D8%B2/ar/]Alsumaria News[/url]", the representative of the demonstrators, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], revealed their most prominent demands, saying: "We are demonstrating today to protest against negligence and the lack of response to our demands, which is to provide plots of land and solve the issue of pricing them," noting that "the pricing of plots of land in the company differs from the rest of the companies, as it reaches 15 million".

He continued, "Formation of a committee to defend the rights of employees and health insurance, and this was presented to the administration more than once, and there is no response," noting that "the other demand is incentives, and this was present under the name of the grant, and it stopped, and we did not know the reason for stopping."

He added, "Calculating profits and our lack of fairness is an important issue and the essence of our demands."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 6:53 am