Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Husseini calls to speed up the naming ministers unsuspecting

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Husseini calls to speed up the naming ministers unsuspecting Empty Husseini calls to speed up the naming ministers unsuspecting

Post by Rocky Tue 09 Sep 2014, 6:25 am

Husseini calls to speed up the naming ministers unsuspecting

9 August 2014

BAGHDAD / ... MP for the coalition called citizen Hamdiya Husseini, on Tuesday, to nominate ministers of innocents in the nearest time to start strengthening the security level in the country.

Husseini said in a statement received "Eye of Iraq News," a copy of it today that "naming the security minister in the nearest time and not running ministries proxy will help to challenge and break the spell of terrorism and Ttharalamnatq all of these fragmentation and make Iraq a cemetery for them."

She added that "cooperation and concerted efforts helped to further the government's announcement in addition to the consolidation of all of Iraq's communities for a strong Iraq and unified Iraq and to give these communities an opportunity to build a future desired by all Iraqis". As well as adhere to the guidance of religious reference Alaliaowalsar on the pace. "

On the other hand MP congratulated the Iraqi people and the prime minister-designate, Dr. Abadi to give confidence to the government ahead of parliamentary and an absolute majority, which was submitted within the periods of constitutional law.

The granting of the Iraqi parliament on Monday evening the confidence to Prime Minister-designate Haider Abadi, to form a new government, which was a large group of men of political top in Iraq, was chosen as the Minister for ministerial positions with postponed choosing interior and defense ministers at the request of Abadi, in the hope that is thrown names during the period a maximum of one week Ended 3

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    --

Current date/time is Mon 06 May 2024, 12:25 pm