Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Electoral Commission: National Union decisions are consistent with the law and the internal system

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Electoral Commission: National Union decisions are consistent with the law and the internal system Empty Electoral Commission: National Union decisions are consistent with the law and the internal system

Post by Rocky Thu 02 Feb 2023, 4:15 am

[size=46]Electoral Commission: National Union decisions are consistent with the law and the internal system[/size]
    Iraq
    20:37 - 2023-02-01
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Board of Commissioners of the Independent High Electoral Commission in Iraq held a meeting on January 30, 2023, and a complaint was received against the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan.
    According to the decision of the Board of Commissioners, which approved the decision of the Department of Parties and Organizations Affairs issued on 15/1/2023, all continents of the presidency and the leadership council of the National Union, with regard to the election of President Pavel Jalal Talabani and the amendment of the internal system and decisions related to the political office, are correct and legitimate.
    The decision of the Board of Commissioners was published on the official website of the Independent High Electoral Commission.
    The following is the text of the decision as it was published on the Commission’s website:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:02 am