Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Awareness movement declares opposition to the framework government and looks forward to ending al-Sa

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Awareness movement declares opposition to the framework government and looks forward to ending al-Sa Empty Awareness movement declares opposition to the framework government and looks forward to ending al-Sa

Post by Rocky Thu 02 Feb 2023, 4:44 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Awareness movement declares opposition to the framework government and looks forward to ending al-Sadr's i'tikaaf[/size]

[size=45]Yesterday, Wednesday, the first of February, the National Consciousness Movement announced its opposition to the current government and the state administration coalition that sponsors it, after 100 days have passed since it was assigned without achieving what it promised.[/size]
    [size=45]"We realize that the old equation cannot produce anything new," said the head of the movement, Dr. Salah al-Arabawi, in a press conference held in Baghdad, adding that "this government is an exact copy of the previous governments."[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Arabawi continued, “We decided, with a free Iraqi will, to go to the political opposition to the government and the ruling coalition, and that our opposition will be diagnostic and not personalized, corrective and not deductive, realistic and not Facebookish, and systematic and not barbaric, and that our opposition does not aim to overthrow the regime, but rather to change it through a general referendum and by peaceful means.” and democracy.”[/size]
    [size=45]Regarding al-Sadr’s continued silence and non-interference since his bloc withdrew from Parliament 3 months ago, al-Arabawi said, “In light of the current circumstances, we direct our call to tenderness and personally to His Eminence Sayyid Muqtada al-Sadr to end his political retreat and not his retirement, because Iraq needs all reformers to confront the continuation of these mistakes.” which could lead to the collapse of the state.[/size]
    [size=45]The head of the National Consciousness Movement called on the new national forces opposing the ruling class to organize their ranks and organize themselves in a real opposition project so that they can be an alternative to the traditional forces.[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Arabawi called on the government, parliament and the judiciary to restore prestige to the dinar, commit to holding early elections and not circumvent them, and stop exclusion and political replacement decisions that are intended to recycle failed and tried faces.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 06 May 2024, 11:44 pm