Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Bookmark welcomes the formation of the government, "including by the Notes" Editor Mohammed Shafiq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Bookmark welcomes the formation of the government, "including by the Notes" Editor Mohammed Shafiq  Empty Bookmark welcomes the formation of the government, "including by the Notes" Editor Mohammed Shafiq

Post by Rocky Fri 12 Sep 2014, 7:11 am

Bookmark welcomes the formation of the government, "including by the Notes" Editor Mohammed Shafiq 

- Friday 12 September 2014 12:45 - + 

Alsumaria News / Karbala 
    welcomed the Supreme religious authority, on Friday, the formation of the new Iraqi government, headed by Haidar al-Abbadi, "including from Notes," and while she hoped that the government will be "level of responsibility", considered the representation of all components of the "positive point." said a representative of reference In Karbala, Ahmed net during Friday prayers in the courtyard Husseini and I attended, "Alsumaria News", that "a few days ago formed the new Iraqi government and won the confidence of the Council of Representatives, Welcoming formed in the constitutional period with what the observations we hope that achieved the desired goals which waiting for decent people, "stressing that" these government level this trust and provide all the capabilities available and be faithful to the commitments they have made ​​in the service of the people. " added the net that "the representation of all the components in the government's point of positive calls from all the political blocs to be working is based on the insight and realistic ", stressing that" the security challenges require the government to expedite the selection of persons incompetent to fill the security sites, particularly the ministries of interior and defense. " from the other side called the Net to "increase the voltage with respect to the issue of Spyker cropped from the culprits," pointing out that "The news that talk about the existence of the detainees doubles the responsibility of the authorities to reach them."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 2:00 am