Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Statistics of work projects, foreign workers and servants in the Kurdistan Region

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Statistics of work projects, foreign workers and servants in the Kurdistan Region Empty Statistics of work projects, foreign workers and servants in the Kurdistan Region

Post by Rocky Wed Feb 22, 2023 7:57 am

Statistics of work projects, foreign workers and servants in the Kurdistan Region

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-02-22 03:45
    Font

Shafaq News / The General Directorate of Social Security, affiliated to the Ministry of Labor in the Kurdistan Regional Government, announced on Wednesday that there are more than 38,000 projects and 138,000 workers in the region, including 115,000 Kurdish citizens.

"During the past year, there were more than 22 visits to follow up on the nature of work in projects," said Aref Hito, Director General of Labor and Social Security in the Ministry, in a press conference attended by Shafaq News Agency, pointing out that "during the current year, social security was secured For 27 workers in the Kurdistan Region.
    Heto added, "Last year, more than five thousand work projects were evaluated in the region, and there were more than 194 billion Iraqi dinars as liquidity within the guarantee fund, of which more than 25 billion were spent to provide insurance for workers in Kurdistan."
    He explained that "the guarantee fund now contains 860 billion dinars," pointing out that "most of the projects are located within the city of Erbil, the capital of the Kurdistan Region, and during the past year, more than 7,148 servants, most of them females, entered from the countries of the Philippines and Pakistan."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:27 am