Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

“With amazing features.” The Ministry of Interior reveals the specifications of the e-passport and r

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

“With amazing features.” The Ministry of Interior reveals the specifications of the e-passport and r Empty “With amazing features.” The Ministry of Interior reveals the specifications of the e-passport and r

Post by Rocky Tue 28 Feb 2023, 5:59 am

“With amazing features.” The Ministry of Interior reveals the specifications of the e-passport and receives the first payment
    • Time: 02/27/2023 22:52:10

• Read: 5,928 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Umniah: Al Furat News} Today, Monday, the Ministry of Interior revealed the specifications of the electronic passport, describing it as "amazing".
    The useful summary.. On important news, you can find it on Al-Furat News channel on Telegram.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The Undersecretary of the Ministry of Interior, Hussein Al-Awadi, said, in a televised statement, that: "The electronic passport eliminates cases of forgery completely, and we detected more than 31 forged passports in Babil Governorate."
    He added, "The Iraqi passport in the international classification is penultimate, and this is unfortunate as a country like Iraq." 
    Al-Awadi continued, "With half an hour, the citizen receives the electronic passport, and the passport form differs from the paper form. In 27 seconds, the traveler enters the entrance screen of the airport gates, dispensing with the presence of any officer to mark the passport and the like." 
    And he continued, "We sent a book and letters to be included in the world rankings.
    Al-Awadi announced, "The arrival of the first shipment of electronic passports, with a batch of 10,000 passports, and next month we will issue the first electronic passport in Karkh and Rusafa, and the electronic passport scanners will be installed at the airport gates."
    The agent concluded by saying, "It is not possible to promote e-passport transactions except with the national card."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 06 May 2024, 7:09 pm