Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The "journey" of approving the budget.. a political agreement to pass it.. but

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The "journey" of approving the budget.. a political agreement to pass it.. but Empty The "journey" of approving the budget.. a political agreement to pass it.. but

Post by Rocky Sun 07 May 2023, 4:18 am

The "journey" of approving the budget.. a political agreement to pass it.. but
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 11:4
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad 
    Independent MP Basem Khashan revealed today, Sunday, the existence of a political agreement between the large blocs to pass the federal budget, indicating that discussing its provisions is still within the Finance Committee's dialogues with ministries and departments.
    Khashan told (Baghdad Today) that "passing the budget quickly is not possible because its paragraphs are still in discussions," stressing, "We support the speed of its approval because of the importance of serving citizens and implementing service projects." 
    Earlier, the Cabinet approved referring the draft federal budget law for the years (2023-2024-2025) to the House of Representatives for a vote. 
    The proposed expenditures in the new budget amount to 197 trillion and 828 billion dinars ($152 billion, according to the official exchange rate), including investments worth 47 trillion and 555 billion dinars ($36.5 billion).
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 2:15 am