Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A delegation of American businessmen and companies will visit Iraq next month

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A delegation of American businessmen and companies will visit Iraq next month Empty A delegation of American businessmen and companies will visit Iraq next month

Post by Rocky Sat 13 May 2023, 4:28 am

A delegation of American businessmen and companies will visit Iraq next month

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    The Iraqi Ministry of Trade announced that a delegation of American businessmen and companies will visit the country next month.
    A statement it received (Baghdad Today) stated, "Minister of Commerce Atheer Daoud Al-Ghurairy met during his visit to Washington with US Deputy Secretary of Agriculture Kevin Shea and representatives of the US Department of Agriculture to discuss strengthening cooperation with US companies supplying wheat and rice and exchanging views on ways of joint cooperation between the two countries.”
    Al-Ghurairy confirmed, "During the meeting, they also discussed the possibility of providing support to Iraq in using modern technology in irrigation and producing grain varieties suitable for the Iraqi climate and specifications and increasing agricultural yields."
    For their part, they expressed their willingness to provide assistance and support to Iraq in developing irrigation and agricultural operations to produce grain varieties suitable for the climate and specifications of Iraq.
    The statement pointed to "the agreement, in coordination between the Iraqi Ministry of Commerce and the US side, to visit a delegation of American businessmen and companies to Iraq during the month of June, with an emphasis on the participation of US agricultural companies."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:22 am