Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al Janoob Islamic Bank: increasing the capital from 250 billion to 510 billion dinars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al Janoob Islamic Bank: increasing the capital from 250 billion to 510 billion dinars Empty Al Janoob Islamic Bank: increasing the capital from 250 billion to 510 billion dinars

Post by Rocky Fri 25 Aug 2023, 4:34 am

Al Janoob Islamic Bank: increasing the capital from 250 billion to 510 billion dinars

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    Al Janoob Islamic Bank announced, on Thursday, an increase in the bank's capital from 250 billion to 510 billion dinars.
    The bank's chairman, Mahmoud Dagher, said, during a meeting of the bank's general assembly to discuss the "achievements" for the year 2022, that "the bank developed a complete plan and began implementing it for the complete digital transformation."
    He added, "The bank is working to expand reliance on electronic cards and reduce reliance on banknotes in response to the new government directives."
    And he continued, "The increase in the capital of the bank will contribute to greater confidence for citizens, financial institutions and companies towards the Islamic Bank of the South," stressing that "7 new branches of the bank will be opened in a number of Iraqi governorates, so that the Bank of the South will become in all governorates of Iraq."
    In a related context, Financial Director Nassim Al-Hajjar said, "The General Assembly agreed to elect 7 new members of the Board of Directors, in the presence of representatives of the Central Bank and shareholders in the bank."

Views 65
    Added 08/24/2023 - 4:02 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 06 May 2024, 4:08 pm