Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The sewing company decides to distribute cash dividends of 49%

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

cash - The sewing company decides to distribute cash dividends of 49% Empty The sewing company decides to distribute cash dividends of 49%

Post by Rocky Sun 24 Sep 2023, 5:10 am

The sewing company decides to distribute cash dividends of 49%

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    Today, Sunday, the sewing company decided to distribute cash dividends of 49% during the general assembly meeting.
    The head of the Iraqi Stock Exchange Investors Association, Alaa Al-Moussawi, told Al-Eqtisad News, “The General Assembly held its meeting today, Sunday, 9/24/2023, at the company’s headquarters in Baghdad.
    He added, "The meeting included, at first, we objected to depositing an amount worth 2 billion and 569 million dinars in Zain Iraq Bank without collecting any profits on the amount. The Chairman of the Board of Directors promised to withdraw the amount and deposit it in another bank. The Board of Directors' report, the auditor's report, and the final accounts were also discussed." For the year 2022 and approved unanimously.
    He pointed out that the General Assembly decided by majority to distribute cash dividends at a rate of 49% of the capital.
    He confirmed that the Chairman and members of the Board of Directors were discharged and rewarded, noting that “a new Board of Directors was elected, consisting of 5 original members and a similar reserve.”

Views 40
    Added 09/24/2023 - 11:51 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 7:16 am