Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Paying bribes and royalties... Economist: Kuwait took advantage of the border demarcation issue with

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kuwait - Paying bribes and royalties... Economist: Kuwait took advantage of the border demarcation issue with Empty Paying bribes and royalties... Economist: Kuwait took advantage of the border demarcation issue with

Post by Rocky Sun 01 Oct 2023, 7:02 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Paying bribes and royalties... Economist: Kuwait took advantage of the border demarcation issue with Iraq[/size]
    • Today 09:34

Information / Baghdad... 
    On Sunday, economic expert Diaa Al-Mohsen criticized Kuwait's exploitation of the issue of demarcating the land border with Iraq through international decisions in the recent period and paying bribes and royalties to the team of experts to ensure that Kuwait gets what it wants in the demarcation file. 
    Al-Mohsen told Al-Maalouma, “The land border demarcation file was marred by the payment of bribes and royalties to the team of experts assigned to this task, as a group of Kuwaiti experts attended alongside this team and without the presence of the Iraqi party concerned with this issue, which gives Iraq a pressure card towards The Kuwaiti side, if it wants to invest in this matter.” 
    He added, "The demarcation file was marred by a kind of arrogance and tyranny on the part of the Kuwaiti side, while the Vienna Agreement confirms that if there is injustice on one of the parties, this agreement can be rejected and not implemented." 
    He stated that "the international resolutions of the Security Council stipulate the importance of understanding between the two countries to demarcate the borders, to ensure that problems do not occur between the two parties." Ended 25 n

Current date/time is Mon 06 May 2024, 11:47 pm