Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An expert reveals a defect that causes traders to refrain from buying dollars from the Central Bank’

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An expert reveals a defect that causes traders to refrain from buying dollars from the Central Bank’ Empty An expert reveals a defect that causes traders to refrain from buying dollars from the Central Bank’

Post by Rocky Mon 27 Nov 2023, 6:52 am

An expert reveals a defect that causes traders to refrain from buying dollars from the Central Bank’s platform
    • Time: 11/27/2023 12:48:25

• Read: 1,404 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al-Furat News} An economic expert revealed the reason why traders go to the parallel market to secure their need for dollars instead of the Central Bank of Iraq’s own electronic platform at the official rate.
    Salah Nouri told {Al-Furat News} agency, “In talking about the obstacles that merchants face in accessing the electronic platform, and they complain about the delay in completing external transfers through the platform, it may take more than a month to receive them, which forces them to go to the parallel market to obtain dollars to pay the suppliers of materials.” Imported goods and merchandise.
    For more than a year, the Iraqi market has recorded a rise in the exchange rates of the dollar against the dinar, to unprecedented levels, which the Central Bank of Iraq attributes to several factors, most notably the start of work on an “electronic platform.”
    Although the dollar exchange rate is officially set at 1,320 dinars, current prices are about 1,580 dinars to the dollar.
    The Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Ali Al-Alaq, said that the Federal Reserve Board (the US Central Bank) and the US Treasury Department respond to all requests related to providing and strengthening the dollar Iraq needs by following sound rules and standards for the movement of funds.

Raghad Dahham
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 2:58 am