Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

After launching the loan.. the date of delivery of September salaries to Kurdistan employees was rev

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdistan - After launching the loan.. the date of delivery of September salaries to Kurdistan employees was rev Empty After launching the loan.. the date of delivery of September salaries to Kurdistan employees was rev

Post by Rocky Mon 11 Dec 2023, 4:45 am

After launching the loan.. the date of delivery of September salaries to Kurdistan employees was revealed
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Erbil
    A source in the Ministry of Finance of the Kurdistan Regional Government revealed, today, Sunday (December 10, 2023), the date for disbursing the salaries of the region’s employees.
    The source said in an interview with "Baghdad Today", "The Ministry of Finance of the Regional Government will launch a special schedule for employee salaries tomorrow, Monday, after the Federal Ministry of Finance released the loan amount of 700 billion dinars."
    He added, "The Ministry of Finance will release employee salaries for the month of September tomorrow, starting with Ministry of Health employees and other institutions will follow in succession."
    The Ministry of Finance announced earlier today, Sunday, the launch of a loan of 700 billion dinars, to pay the salaries of employees of the Kurdistan region. This payment is the last installment of the tripartite installment approved by the Council of Ministers last September, to pay the salaries of July, August, and September, while the October salaries remain. The second and December, the fate of which is unknown.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:33 pm