Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary services: Construction of 4 solar energy plants through international loans

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

parliamentary - Parliamentary services: Construction of 4 solar energy plants through international loans Empty Parliamentary services: Construction of 4 solar energy plants through international loans

Post by Rocky Mon 25 Dec 2023, 5:38 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Parliamentary services: Construction of 4 solar energy plants through international loans[/size]
    • Today 11:00

Information / Baghdad..
     Representative Baqir Al-Saadi announced, on Monday, the start of construction of 4 solar energy plants in Iraq, funded by international loans.
    Al-Saadi said in an interview with Al-Maalouma, “Iraq has begun the first steps towards clean energy by adopting the construction of 4 solar energy plants in several areas to produce approximately 300 megawatts.”
    He added, "The project represents the beginning of implementing a long-term strategy towards adopting clean energy, and it represents an international path that has begun to witness great support in recent years," pointing out that "the country's atmosphere helps the success of the project."
    He pointed out that "his committee supports options for granting financial loans in order to expand the culture of solar energy in the regions and regions in order to reduce the loads on the national system and open the horizons of private investment."
    In recent years, Iraq has witnessed an increasing demand for solar energy due to its effectiveness, but it requires government support in order to reduce its financial costs.

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:32 pm