Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Legal movement: We documented all the violations and crimes of the American occupation in preparatio

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Legal movement: We documented all the violations and crimes of the American occupation in preparatio Empty Legal movement: We documented all the violations and crimes of the American occupation in preparatio

Post by Rocky Sat 20 Jan 2024, 4:45 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Legal movement: We documented all the violations and crimes of the American occupation in preparation for their internationalization[/size]
    • Today 13:19

• 1 Shares

Information / Baghdad.. 
     The spokesman for the popular legal movement, Muhammad Al-Sahaf, confirmed on Saturday that the most horrific images of violations by the American occupation in Iraq had been documented, noting that the documentation would lead to the international prosecution of those forces.
    Al-Sahhaf said in an interview with the Maalouma Agency, “The popular movement documented a shocking pattern of the worst forms of violations, which exceeded dozens from 2014 until 2024.” 
    He added, "The legal movement intends to present its report in its fourth edition to inform public opinion about the most prominent violations and repeated American violations against national sovereignty, pointing out that America, the sponsor of terrorism in Iraq, has carried out the same actions that the Zionist entity did in Gaza." 
    He pointed out that "all the crimes and violations of the American military forces inside Iraq are widely documented, including the use of the embassy to house their forces, as well as the use of military bases to recruit terrorists, and they serve as evidence of international condemnation." 
     Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani, Al-Khams, confirmed that ending the international coalition’s mission is necessary for the security and stability of Iraq, stressing “the necessity of controlling the northern border with Turkey and not allowing the targeting of Iraqi lands.” End 25 hours

Current date/time is Mon 06 May 2024, 7:51 pm