Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Plasschaert: The electronic platform for dollar transfer ensures financial transparency in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

financial - Plasschaert: The electronic platform for dollar transfer ensures financial transparency in Iraq Empty Plasschaert: The electronic platform for dollar transfer ensures financial transparency in Iraq

Post by Rocky Tue Feb 06, 2024 4:08 pm

Plasschaert: The electronic platform for dollar transfer ensures financial transparency in Iraq
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    The Representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations in Iraq, Jeanine Plasschaert, confirmed today, Tuesday (February 6, 2024), that the electronic dollar transfer platform ensures financial transparency in Iraq.
    “We welcome the security dialogue between Iraq and the United States,” Plasschaert said in her speech during the UN Security Council meeting, followed by “Baghdad Today,” indicating that “the Iraqi government’s efforts are focused on avoiding the repercussions and preventing the expansion of the conflict.”
    She added, "The electronic platform for converting the dollar guarantees financial transparency in Iraq," noting that "government reforms paint a bright future for Iraqis."
    She pointed out that "the local elections were held in a peaceful manner on a large scale and in a sound manner," stressing that "it is important to respect the rule of law in Iraq."
    She stressed, "the importance of creating an enabling environment and the urgent need to stop attacks from inside or outside Iraq," noting that "this must include curbing armed actors operating outside the control of the state," adding: "The enormous risks and devastating consequences cannot be overestimated." potential for this business.
    She continued: "In December 2018, I arrived in Baghdad. Now, after five years, it is almost time to say goodbye. I expect to leave my post at the end of May. It is not easy. For better or worse, Iraq has simply become a part of me."
    She concluded by saying: "Long live Iraq."
    Earlier today, the UN Security Council held its session on the situation in Iraq.
    This morning, the United Nations Mission in Iraq (UNAMI) announced that the UN Security Council will hold a session on the situation in Iraq.
    The mission stated in a blog post followed by “Baghdad Today”, that “the United Nations Security Council will hold a session today at 10 am New York time (6:00 pm Baghdad time) on the situation in Iraq.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:11 am