Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Politician: Coordination holds the keys to resolving the “Parliament Presidency” conflict

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Politician: Coordination holds the keys to resolving the “Parliament Presidency” conflict Empty Politician: Coordination holds the keys to resolving the “Parliament Presidency” conflict

Post by Rocky Mon 18 Mar 2024, 5:05 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Politician: Coordination holds the keys to resolving the “Parliament Presidency” conflict[/size]
    • Today 11:27

• 1 Shares

Information/Baghdad...
    Political analyst Sabah Al-Ukaili said on Monday that the Shiite House blocs and the coordination framework in particular hold the key to the solution to the Sunni political crisis and the ongoing conflict over the presidency of Parliament.

Al-Ugaili told Al-Maalouma, “The fragmentation occurring on the Sunni side indicates the existence of intense competition between the parties, and perhaps choosing an alternative to Al-Halbousi’s article has the lead in the disputes within the Sunni component.”
    He added, "The Sunni house is divided into two halves between Progress and the Prominence Alliance, which was formed between Azm and Decisiveness and the rest of the Sunni political blocs. In any case, the failure of the Sunni blocs to agree on a specific candidate will delay the selection of the Speaker of Parliament."
    He stated that "there is an urgent need for the intervention of the Shiite blocs, especially the coordination framework that has an influence on the political blocs and thus can bring the views of the different parties closer together and resolve matters between the Sunni parties." Ended 25 n

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:56 am