Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

What is the main purpose of conducting the population census in Iraq?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

What is the main purpose of conducting the population census in Iraq? Empty What is the main purpose of conducting the population census in Iraq?

Post by Rocky Thu 25 Apr 2024, 5:25 am

What is the main purpose of conducting the population census in Iraq?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    [rtl]The Executive Director General of the Population Census, Ali Erian, explained that the census aims to provide an integrated database on health, education, work, housing, and all demographic and economic indicators.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Erian said in an interview followed by Al-Iqtisad News, “The goal of the population census is to provide an integrated database on health, education, work, housing, and all demographic and economic indicators.”[/rtl]
    [rtl]He added, "The general census of population and housing will be carried out on November 20, and before that, the experimental census will be carried out on May 20," pointing out that "120,000 researchers will be involved in this process, most of whom will be teaching staff, as was the case previously."[/rtl]
    [rtl]He stressed that "the Prime Minister directed all ministries to provide all facilities to the Ministry of Planning in order to make the census experiment a success," noting that "the census form includes 70 questions within a group of sections." [/rtl]
    [rtl]The 1997 census was the last population census conducted in Iraq, but only in the areas that were under the control of the Iraqi regime at the time, and the Kurdistan Region was excluded from the census. Iraq currently adopts the 1957 census as the best census process and that it was conducted far from political purposes and intentions.[/rtl]

Views 64
    Added 04/25/2024 - 9:23 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 06 May 2024, 5:16 pm