Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Keywords : Central Bank reserves reached 65 billion dollars

Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Keywords : Central Bank reserves reached 65 billion dollars Empty Keywords : Central Bank reserves reached 65 billion dollars

Post by Proven Fri 12 Jun 2015, 3:15 pm

Keywords : Central Bank reserves reached 65 billion dollars

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Author : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on:June 12, 2015

Baghdad / Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network ( IMN)

Governor of the Central Bank said the agency on the Keywords that the Central Bank reserves reached more than 65 billion dollars, adding that the value of the reserve currency is measured by exporting .

He explained Keywords for ( IMN) that " the value of the reserve does not represent anything , and it is measured exporting currency locally if the ratio between foreign currency and exporting more than 100% and this means that reserve status sound " , noting that

" Iraq by more than one and a half percent reserve is this good rates " .

He said the " Reserve Aigas in absolute terms, but rather as a number may be a hundred and currency exporting 200 shall be reserve is good, it may be 50 trillion and currency exporting 30 trillion reserve shall be comfortable " .

He added that the " ratio, which take into consideration the issue of the reserve which is the international standard used, and Iraq is still a high rate of " pointing out that " the Central Bank reserves is uneven, according to oil imports " .

The parliamentary finance committee and suggested the decline in demand for the dollar in the Iraqi market with the release of the new category of the local currency, noting that the central bank reduced sales led to increased demand and lifted the dollar exchange rate against the dinar .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 06 May 2024, 11:56 pm