Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

This Sheriff Has Had It With Federal Overreach and Does Something About It

Lobo
    Lobo

This Sheriff Has Had It With Federal Overreach and Does Something About It  Empty This Sheriff Has Had It With Federal Overreach and Does Something About It

Post by Lobo Tue 07 Jul 2015, 12:46 pm

This Sheriff Has Had It With Federal Overreach and Does Something About It

There are many constitutional sheriffs in America, those that stand for the rights of the people and defend those rights, even when it means that are facing a behemoth federal government hell bent on infringing those rights. One such sheriff is Sheriff John D'Agostini of El Dorado County, California. Sheriff D'Agostini has had enough of the US Forest Service and has decided to strip them of any "perceived authority" they have of enforcing state law within the county.
    CBS Sacramento reports:
    Sheriff John D'Agostini is taking the unusual step of pulling the police powers from the federal agency because he says he has received "numerous, numerous complaints."

In a letter obtained by CBS13, the sheriff informs the federal agency that its officers will no longer be able to enforce California state law anywhere in his county.

"I take the service that we provide to the citizens of El Dorado County and the visitors to El Dorado County very seriously, and the style and manner of service we provide," D'Agostini said. "The U.S. Forest Service, after many attempts and given many opportunities, has failed to meet that standard."

The sheriff won't give specifics, but he says he's concerned about the number of complaints his department's received against the federal officers.
    http://freedomoutpost.com/2015/07/this-sheriff-john-dagostini-has-had-it-with-federal-overreach-and-does-something-about-it/

Current date/time is Mon 06 May 2024, 12:20 pm