Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Syrian rebels expel ISIS from border villages

Lobo
    Lobo

Syrian rebels expel ISIS from border villages Empty Syrian rebels expel ISIS from border villages

Post by Lobo Tue 18 Aug 2015, 5:06 pm

Syrian rebels expel ISIS from border villages

August 18, 2015

Syrian rebels expel ISIS from border villages Afp-bc3da9fe146c3f749ec053a7bb30a6cb7c7c5b93-620x339
    Syrian rebel fighters. File photo

Read More

[*]

ARA News
    Aleppo, Syria – Syrian rebel fighters repelled Monday advances by the radical group of Islamic State (IS/ISIS) in villages of the northern countryside of Aleppo, near the Syrian border with Turkey, media sources reported. 
    “Fierce clashes took place between rebel factions and IS militants in the vicinity of Azaz and Marea north of Aleppo on Monday,” media activist Ahmed Salloum told ARA News.
    The U.S.-led coalition hit IS fighting positions with several strikes in the area, which helped rebel fighters to repel IS’ progress and regain strategic areas near border with Turkey.
    “Syrian rebels regained strategic villages on the outskirts of Azaz. They also seized control of the Doubian gas factory that has been for long used by IS militants as a base from which they repeatedly attacked rebels’ headquarters in the northern countryside of Aleppo,” Salloum reported. 
    The villages regained by the rebel fighters are located along the military supply line from Turkey. 
    “Monday’s developments mean that Syrian armed opposition has regained its major supply line with neighboring Turkey,” the source added. 
    Reporting by: Taim Khalil
    Source: ARA News 
    http://www.worldaffairsjournal.org/content/syrian-rebels-expel-isis-border-villages

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 1:55 am