Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Enjoy Where You Are

csd9013
    csd9013

Enjoy Where You Are Empty Enjoy Where You Are

Post by csd9013 Wed 11 Nov 2015, 6:43 am

"Not that I am implying that I was in any personal want, for I have learned how to be content (satisfied to the point where I am not disturbed or disquieted) in whatever state I am." Philippians 4:11, AMP

I have had times when I have felt like being somewhere in life that I am not at right now. I look at the destination and it feels so good, to the point that I want to desperately get there. However, I find it causes me to forfeit today and the enjoyment of where I am.

We have to learn to be content and see how much we are blessed where we are. Even while He is preparing you, have a glad heart. As strange as it may sound, even while God is working on you, be thankful that He is working on you. Even while He is teaching you and changing your circumstance, see that you are getting stronger and wiser. Where you are may not be where you want to be, but it is not where you use to be.

Abide in God and He will remind you to enjoy living. He will remind you to be satisfied in Me. There are people to reach now. There is joy available now. There are blessings all around you right now.

Prayer: Father, thank You for the many blessings You have given me. I can abide satisfied in You. Even while You work on me, I will enjoy where I am. Help me stay in the now and live. I will always thank You for where I am. In Jesus' name, Amen.

Read: 2 Corinthians 4:17

Current date/time is Mon 06 May 2024, 4:35 pm