Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Urgent Parliament held its meeting in the presence of 230 deputies

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Urgent Parliament held its meeting in the presence of 230 deputies Empty Urgent Parliament held its meeting in the presence of 230 deputies

Post by wciappetta Sat 14 Nov 2015, 6:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    History of edits:: 2015/11/14 11:39 • 20 visits readable
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [Baghdad-where] 
    the House of Representatives held its regular vote and discussion of a number of draft laws.
    A reporter for the agency all of Iraq [where] that "the meeting was held under the chairmanship of Salim al-Jubouri, and the presence of 230 deputies." 
    It includes today's meeting agenda, "a vote on a resolution to ban the media and websites for terrorist groups, and to discuss the draft of the amnesty law, and view a report and discussion of the draft law private security companies. 
    "It also includes" Report to discuss the first draft amendment bill to the law of insurance on the personal responsibility of the staff of government departments and public sector No. 47 of 1990, a report and discussion of the draft law amending the Code of Criminal Procedure Act No. 23 of 1971 "show. 
    will present the House of Representatives in Today its "Report and discuss the draft Code of Military Criminal Procedure Law, and an action plan of the regions and governorates that are not organized in a region" .anthy 14

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 1:16 am